Yoga Download: Website Review
Cost: Join for $10/month with unlimited access to 1000’s+ downloads.
Instructors: There are at least 100 different instructors that offer classes or video downloads
Owner: Founded by Jamie Kent, 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified Power Yoga instructor
How I found Yoga Download
I had a huge surprise the other day when I opened my Yoga Guru FREE app on my phone and found that the weight loss practice I had been doing 3 times a week was no longer available. Even though I had it stored in my memory and could have practiced without it, I was saddened at this discovery; I had come love the instructor’s gentle voice and the soft music playing in the background. After the disappointment wore off, I started a search for a new program to try out…one that wouldn’t disappear on me.
Much to my delight, I came across this Yoga Download site. For just $10 a month you have access to thousands of downloads that you get to KEEP FOREVER! In addition, there are tons of packages and programs available for just about any level, from beginnger to hard core programs.
My Picks For You
And Check Out The Pose Guide
Benefits of Yoga Download
- Convenience – Practice in the comfort of your own home, or really anywhere you want. Bring your mp3 player and classes will be at your fingertips.
- Variety – Choose from a growing number of classes varying in lengths, yoga styles, instructors, experience levels, meditations and music
- Quality – Yoga Download classes bring the experience of diverse and talented teachers around the world, and is adding new teachers every week. Additionally, each class is accompanied by original music, created by professional artists and producers, to help you stay focused and find your flow. Beautiful, easy-to-follow printable pose guides are available for you to review before and during your yoga classes for a safe and complete yoga experience.
- Affordable – Two months of unlimited Yoga Download equals the price of one yoga class at most studios, and they offer subscribing members unlimited streaming anytime.
Yoga Download Cons
Truthfully, the only problem I’ve found with this website is there are soooo many classes/programs to choose from, it’s hard to decide.
Preview Sample “Settle Into Your Evening”
How Yoga Download Works
- Browse for classes - Browse by All Classes, Yoga Style, Focus, or Instructor.
Then use the advanced filtering options to filter by length, level, etc. to help find your perfect class.
- Download or stream - Purchase a subscription membership to stream your class, or simply order a one-time download. There are 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and yearly subscription options available. Each membership option also offers FREE downloads so you'll be able to download and keep your classes forever. The number of free downloads you get depends on your membership type.
- Take Yoga Anywhere - Play your class from your computer, mobile device or TV.
Yoga Download Support
Yoga Download offers a full page of support option for members.
The support options include:
- Browse by topic
- Recently asked questions
- The ability to post a public question
About Founder, Jamie Kent
Jamie is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified Power Yoga instructor and the founder of YogaDownload.com. Many years ago in college, Jamie took her first yoga class as a way to break up her day full of business classes. It was love at first pose. Amazed at how it helped her to calm her thoughts and become more focused during her busy days at school, she began taking classes more frequently at her local studio. Although she started out with Inyengar classes at school, Jamie found that the Power Yoga classes she took at her yoga studio were more her style They were challenging and fast paced, requiring her to focus on her poses and breath and allowing her to forget about the rest of her day. It was in these classes that she learned the power of being in the present moment.
After college, life grew more hectic and Jamie became increasingly frustrated at her inability to make it to yoga class as often as she liked. She missed her yoga and noticed how its absence was affecting her life. From this need for a more accessible yoga practice and a desire to bring yoga to other busy people everywhere, the idea for YogaDownload.com was born. With her background in music and computers, and an intense passion for yoga, she felt that she could find a way to make yoga classes more convenient and affordable for everyone. She quickly formulated a business plan and dedicated herself to creating quality portable yoga classes and bringing them to the world.
Jamie hopes that through YogaDownload.com people will be able to expand their knowledge of yoga, and more importantly, will never have to miss a class again.
In addition to being a certified yoga instructor, Jamie holds a B.S. from the University of Colorado in Information Systems Management. She is also a music producer and club DJ in Denver, Colorado. Jamie uses her knowledge of music, production, computers, yoga and business to bring the best in sound quality and overall excellence to her classes and the website. Jamie has high hopes for the future of her virtual studio and looks forward to reaching many millions of yogis across the globe.
I could not be happier that I found Yoga Download! Seriously, I was heartbroken when I my Yoga Guru app failed me; however, I'm thinking it's the best thing that could have happened in my yoga world! You really can't go wrong at $10 per month for this membership. You get so much included with that. I highly recommend you don't miss this opportunity and go discover for yourself how fantastic it is!